Welcome Colonist !   There are 92 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:25

Off Topic
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Fi Wub
Posted by: Whitney M (IP Logged)
Date: April 17, 2013 10:24AM

I found some old playlist of mine and was listening to it. Suddenly I became acutely and intensely stressed out and I could not figure out why, until I realized it was one of the dubstep tracks that Stauer's DJ so kindly played at the Winter One-Day.

It was like a Catalyst Rick Roll, but extra terrible (although, I guess "extra terrible" is what helps make it "Catalyst.") At least, to my knowledge, I own no music that suddenly breaks into a chorus of "Target Acquired."

Given that I'm at work and suddenly broke into a cold sweat (thanks a lot, Stauer's DJ), I felt compelled to share this with the only people who would understand.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 04/17/13 10:46AM

Re: Fi Wub
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: April 17, 2013 11:12AM

*again, I feel the need for a LIKE button*

*or possibly a LOVE button*

Yay for Excision.

Posted by: Michel S (IP Logged)
Date: April 17, 2013 11:19AM

I just got the best idea for a music video ever...

but I'm going to need a dance troop of tampered.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 04/17/13 11:19AM

Posted by: Sabrina W (IP Logged)
Date: April 17, 2013 12:10PM

DUDE. I had the same issue a few days before last event. Was walking to work when a very loud and dirty dubstep track played on my Pandora. Literally stopped mid-step and had to check my surroundings for Tampered. Of course I texted Amber about it right away <3

Date: April 17, 2013 12:16PM

*and of course amber grinned from ear to evil ear*

Posted by: Erin B (IP Logged)
Date: April 17, 2013 12:47PM

You can differentiate one dubstep track from another? Maybe it was the fact that I had a migraine the entire time but it all sounded and felt like Psych Pain to me.

Kidding aside, that's kind of awesome. I had a moment after an event when something on Pandora said "Target Acquired." Needless to say, I got a flash of tension. Thanks for the PTSD, Catalyst!

Posted by: Derek H (IP Logged)
Date: April 17, 2013 05:15PM

Is the title of this message a misspelling of "FI LOVE".... or is it supposed to say "FI... WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB"?

Date: April 17, 2013 05:35PM

I think it was cleverly both.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.