Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:05:7

Keystone
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Keystone: April 8-10 @ Yoc
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: March 21, 2016 09:12PM

Hello all!

Keystone is having its first full event weekend coming up very soon, April 8-10 @ Ye Olde Commons. FI2 is kindly continuing the generous sister swap UP rewards that it has always shared with fellow Winged Thrones Productions games, for which Keystone is quite grateful!

If you are coming out to cast for us, we just need you to register as cast on our website, www.keystonelarp.com.

If you are intending to play, you should know that approved character histories are required of all players in advance of the event, which can sometimes take a bit of back and forth between player and our managers. I should also mention that there just a handful of player spaces left at the time I am posting this.

But we would love to have folks come out and cast!

I am continuing the very successful and wildly appreciated Feed a Cast program that I started at FI1: to be eligible for the reduced cost meal plan, you must simply 1: be registered for the event as a cast member, 2: be there for all three meals offered, and 3: let me know that you would like to opt in to the program.

Thanks for your time, and I hope to see more of you in the Shattered West.

Got questions on all things Keystone? Feel free to email us at gcbc1885@gmail.com

Cordially,
Amber, GM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.