Welcome Colonist !   There are 94 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:28

Cottington Woods
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Cast Preregistration For The 11/3/2012 One-day Event
Posted by: Michelle M (IP Logged)
Date: October 12, 2012 10:19AM

Cottington Woods is beginning with a One-Day Event on Saturday 11/3/2012 to introduce our new campaign. We hope that you will consider NPCing for us for the day! It gives you a chance to check out our game, help make our first event a rousing success, and earn some UP for Future Imperfect.

Future Imperfect Players who Cast for Cottington Woods earn 20 UP per event.

Likewise, Cottington Woods players who cast for Future Imperfect earn 10 CP for NPCing, and can earn up to 10 more CP for assisting with setup/cleanup and providing feedback to the staff.

If you're coming out to Cast, please preregister and let us know! This way we can pre-assign some roles for you:
docs.google.com

We also have an NPC Survey that if you have time, we'd love if you could fill out. This lets us know what kinds of roles you enjoy, things you'd like to try out, what types of food you like in Monster Camp, and other things:
docs.google.com

Hope to see some of you in November!

Re: Cast Preregistration For The 11/3/2012 One-day Event
Posted by: Rob B (IP Logged)
Date: October 12, 2012 03:04PM

Michelle,

Are you saying you allow for up to 10Cp to be earned from cleanup at FI but ONLY if they are cast?
(Important distinction... While I'd LOVE to maybe cash in my cleanup points as an FI player and instead get them for Cottington I doubt thats what you meant tongue sticking out smiley)

Posted by: Michelle M (IP Logged)
Date: October 18, 2012 07:02AM

Yes, only if they are cast.
Players can earn CP for setup/cleanup at a Cottington Woods Event.

Posted by: Rob B (IP Logged)
Date: October 18, 2012 10:26AM

Hooray!
I love CP!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.