Spring 2: Cast Supported World Development Actions And Public Player Wdas
Posted by: Josh M
Date: May 27, 2022 08:56PM
Here are the Cast Supported WDAs that I am aware of. If Cast gave you another one, it is currently unsupported and you should bring that up here ASAP.
This is also a great place to solicit help for Player Driven WDAs that you are ok with publicizing, and I encourage someone to post a link to a spreadsheet for helping you all coordinate who is doing what.
1) Training Montage With Fabian Teak (Chris G) - Learn to lift. Learn to love leg day. Learn to flex. Come lift on the beach over the summer.
2) Investigating The Death Of Jacobi Tenma - Join the Prime Marshal, the Right Honorable Solomon Hemenway (Scott G) from the Marshal Service in figuring out what happened to the late Councilor, former leader of the Architechs on Reunion, and brilliant researcher of Physics.
3) Looking Into The Disappearance Of Shipments From The Zircon Mines To The Oilers. - Join the special investigation into metal shipments that have been going missing. Supervised by Deputy Marshal Grasso (Rocky M).
4) Humanitarian Mission To New Archipelago. -New Archipelago is no longer under the rule of Faulkner's New Archipeligans and the survivors left behind are trying to sort out setting up a functioning settlement in Faulkner's Underwater Dome. A habitation pod collapsed killing the last two Faulkner Followers left behind, and the survivors want help making sure the whole habitation area doesn't collapse, and people who want to have their unwanted animal parts removed. CLARIFY: THERE IS NOT A GREEN LUNG INFESTATION IN THE DOME. THERE IS NO ACTIVE SHARK POD IN THE DOME. ALL THE NEW ARCHIPELIGANS THAT FOLLOWED FAULKNER ARE DEAD OR IN CUSTODY AT THE PRISON. Dr. Susan (Rose G) is leading this mission.
5) Trip to the Aeronautics Base - Help with making sure drops, supplies, and New Colonists are making it safely to the Colony from Mothership. Sponsored by the Universal Mind’s representative (Angus W).
Please post below if you have another WDA you are looking for help with.
Head of Plot, FI 3
Edited 3 times. Last edit at 05/31/22 10:54PM