Donations: When You Turn Them In...
Posted by: Steph T
Date: April 21, 2015 12:00PM
All, we love when you bring us donations! They help us make our world awesome.
We hate having to track disorganized donations. They make us cry and tear our hair out.
IF YOU ARE DONATING SOMETHING please follow these simple steps to make sure we get your points to you in a timely fashion!
* Bring your donation to checkin.
* Give it to a person at checkin.
* Don't just leave it on the table while no one is looking! Actually hand it to someone, explain what it is, explain who you are, and let them check it off their list under your name!
* Yeah, sometimes it's a heavy thing that is just going to go up to ops, so you want to bring it directly to there. That is OK and we appreciate not having to haul it! However, you still need to tell them at checkin that they did this so they can check you off the list.
* Did we mention that the list is king?
* Definitely make sure you're on that list.
* Is your donation not on that list because it's either Even Moar Ammo (always accepted, Elite only) or something you saw and just knew we would love? Still bring it to checkin, explain to them what it is, and let them put it on the list.
* The list is your friend.
* The list is there at checkin. That's the time to do it!
* List. List. List. Checkin. List. Talk to a human. List.
* Did you miss checkin (late arrival, you exploded, etc)? Bring us the thing and send in a HELP request with all the details so we can add you to our list.
* List. List. List.
* Love the list.
* If it's not on the list it's 80% probable we will forget it. HELP req us, or even better, make sure it's on the list.
I hope this list (list) helps! If you have any lists of questions, list them below.