Welcome Colonist !   There are 106 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:25

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Lost And Found
Posted by: Brandon B (IP Logged)
Date: June 11, 2012 12:31PM

The Longshot Scope on my Rifle went missing, it fell off between the Freeborn fire circle and the field during the bug's incursions.

Its matte black with a device tag on it. If you find it please return it to me, its technically not suppose to come off once it's put in a parent device.

Re: Lost And Found
Posted by: Morgan C (IP Logged)
Date: June 11, 2012 01:14PM

Small pocket knife. Multicolored inlaid wooden handle, damascened blade. Hinge capped in brass. About three and a half inches long when folded.. Please tell me if you found my baby in the commissary, AF, or cabin 5. Thank you.

-Morgan, who needs to learn not to bring anything nice to a larp. sad smiley

Posted by: Erin B (IP Logged)
Date: June 11, 2012 03:35PM

Josh and I were the last ones out of cabin 5 and we didn't see the pocket knife. sad smiley I'm pretty sure that I will be helping out at the faire/festival at YOC next weekend so I will look for anything that's posted here. I'll ask around as well.

Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: June 11, 2012 03:56PM

Lost in Ops: black kitchen shears.

Posted by: Catherine M (IP Logged)
Date: June 11, 2012 05:46PM

I left my brand new leather boots in the sleeping area of Ops (I believe). Please tell me they are not gone forever. sad smiley

They are black, knee-high, soft leather women's boots, with straps around the top. Size 9 or 10.

Posted by: Liz T (IP Logged)
Date: June 11, 2012 06:03PM

There was a pair of boots that more-or-less matched that description (I didn't see them up close and personal) that were left on top of the costuming rack in Ops...there was some confusion as to whether they were cast or personal property, and I believe they were packed in with cast costuming.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 06/11/12 06:04PM

Posted by: Catherine M (IP Logged)
Date: June 11, 2012 06:07PM

Liz, thank you so much. I have hope again!

I'll take a look next time I'm around.

Posted by: Alex J (IP Logged)
Date: June 11, 2012 07:01PM

Brandon, I found your scope and set it aside. I will bring it to the next event unless you have some way to get it earlier.
-Alex J.
Descent

Posted by: Brandon B (IP Logged)
Date: June 11, 2012 07:41PM

Thanks Alex!

Posted by: Lisa L (IP Logged)
Date: June 12, 2012 01:58PM

I'm missing an led headlamp

Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: June 12, 2012 02:24PM

I remember finding one of those on the Ops desk at one point. I believe that I put it on the shelving units behind Ops in an attempt to keep it safe until an owner could be found. If no one else knows, it is likely packed with the Ops items from behind the desk (plot relevant props and such). Anyone got a better lead?

Posted by: Derek H (IP Logged)
Date: June 14, 2012 04:03PM

FOUND: A bundle of real-life cash, in the commissary. If someone can provide me with information that would verify that it is yours, I'll give it to you at the next event. Otherwise, it will go towards the Feed-a-Cast fund.

Derek

Posted by: Matthew A (IP Logged)
Date: June 14, 2012 08:30PM

Suit Case full of $100 bills non-sequential?

-Matt

Posted by: Kristin S (IP Logged)
Date: June 14, 2012 11:27PM

Found, safetly in my kitchen Amber!

Posted by: Lisa L (IP Logged)
Date: June 15, 2012 04:50AM

It sounds reasonable that I may have left the headlamp at ops, maybe we'll find it when you unpack for the next game.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.