Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:26

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Sleeping Assignments, Spring 2
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: April 5, 2012 08:48AM

Good morning colonists!

Unless I hear otherwise from you, I am going to use the sleeping assignments from Spring 1 as a baseline and then shift around as needed for those who get into the event.

So- ONCE YOU ARE PRE-REGISTERED, please take this as your chance to tell me otherwise. If you haven't already, please take a moment to let me know if there were any issues with your sleeping assignment.

I employ the rule that 'the person with the problem sleeps on the couch', so please bear in mind that if you hated your cabin mates, but they were all just fine, I will be moving you, not them.

As always, no promises made that my game of human tetris will end up satisfying everyone involved, but I will certainly do my best to accomodate your wishes.

PM or Help Request for these communications, please and thank you! Once again, please do not submit requests until after you are on one of the various pre-reg lists (yes, this includes season passes and standby!).

-Amber

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Re: Sleeping Assignments, Spring 2
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: April 23, 2012 12:52PM

Bumping this up to attention now that so many more of you are reg'd for the event.

Thanks kindly!

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.