Welcome Colonist !   There are 92 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:27

Off Topic
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Tavern Night
Posted by: Jeremy S (IP Logged)
Date: October 9, 2013 05:35PM

I mentioned at the last event the Tavern Night event that I was working on where you can play any character from any LARP you play in. The website is now live and you can register for my event. You will need to create an account and then create a character first.

www.worldendtavern.com

For now, it's just hosting my event, but I plan on opening up event creation up to LARP owners and promoters in order to spread the word about their LARPs.

P.S. Ignore the About section since it's still being worked on and only has a placeholder page.

Re: Tavern Night
Date: November 7, 2013 04:15PM

Hello Folks!

Tavern Night at World's End is 1 month away and early pre-reg price ends on the 25th. The about page for the website has been updated away from the placeholder page it was showing, and the event listing on the calendar has been updated slightly as well. (Plot hook shenanigans for future events anyone?) A player cap has also been set for the event, and future events will have a cap based on sleeping capacity. (Exceptions will likely be made for people not planing on sleeping on site.)

I've also realized I never really gave clear instructions on using the website and how to sign up for events. ( Not everyone has been using the realmsnet site for years like I have.)

Step 1: Click the login link on www.worldendtavern.com or click on Players below it and register as a new player. (There will be a check box here to choose whether you want to receive new event/event update e-mails.)

Step 2: Click characters and then click New/Edit characters and create a character profile for whoever you wish to play.

Step 2a: (Optional) Click Character profiles and provide a bit more information about your character. With one section for info other players can access and one section for Event Holders only.

Step 3: Either click on the Calendar and find the event listing or, if it's listed on the homepage, click on the Event listing to see what an event is about.

Step 4: At the bottom of the event listing is a Register for this Event link. Click it and you will be able to provide a bit more information tot he Event Holder of the event while registering. You also have the option of paying for the event via Paypal by checking the box next to the Paypal price.

Step 4a: (Paypal) If you choose to pay via Paypal, you need to make sure to click on the return to worldendtavern.com link at the end of the Paypal transaction for it to show you as paid to the Event Holder's player listing.

Step 5: Enjoy the event!

Re: Tavern Night
Date: December 5, 2013 02:15PM

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the kick off event for my Tavern Night series of events. Information can be found here. www.worldendtavern.com

For anyone that may have been on the fence about attending, here's a bit of a food/drink teaser to wet your appetite.

Drinks:
Mead, handmade by me, with a bit of a different flavor.
The non-alcoholic drink has taken over a week to make and doesn't involve fermenting.

Food:
Caponata. May contain egg...plant
Hummus. May have made entirely too much, but is that possible?
Lamb Pate: Does not contain liver.
Tapenade. May contain the hearts of something.
Crostinis. It was really hard not to eat these.

Event may start a bit early, but don't feel as if you'll miss out on anything if you come a little later. We'll be going strong until 1am.

Hope to see you there,
Jeremy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.