Welcome Colonist !   There are 84 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:26

Off Topic
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Suddenly Need A Ride
Posted by: Jeremy S (IP Logged)
Date: January 4, 2013 02:41PM

Due to my insurance company being a bunch of idiots and not submitting my paperwork to the dealership in time for me to get my new car, and my strong desire to not drive in an unregistered vehicle, I could really use a ride to the event. I live in Ayer MA, and don't mind driving short distances with my car to someone's house.

Jeremy

Re: Suddenly Need A Ride
Date: January 4, 2013 03:02PM

Thankfully the dealership just called me back and is trying to see if they can push things through. Going to keep this post up here on the off chance anything else goes wrong... :/

Posted by: James P (IP Logged)
Date: January 4, 2013 03:38PM

Due to last-minute shenanigans of a different nature, Morgan C. (Maben) and I may be renting a Zipcar to go up early tomorrow morning. Maybe we can pick you up if you don't mind sharing part of the cost with us.

Alternately, if you and your vehicle are up and running and properly Mothership-approved, we would be willing to help out with gas and maybe dinner if you would be willing to get us from Brookline to Sturbridge.

Date: January 4, 2013 03:42PM

If I get the car I'll have plenty of room since it will be new and I'll have yet to fill it with all my eventing stuff that always seems to accumulate in my cars. I'll know more when the dealership calls me back in an hour. I'll keep you posted.

Posted by: James P (IP Logged)
Date: January 4, 2013 03:43PM

Thank you!

Date: January 4, 2013 06:37PM

Actually managed to get the car tonight. PM me your address and I'll pick you up on my way to the event. I was planning on leaving my place around 8am and then getting breakfast on the way. Let me know if you need a bit more time to wake up.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.