Welcome Colonist !   There are 13 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:05:13

Off Topic
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Prelaunch To Relaunch
Posted by: Steph T (IP Logged)
Date: February 1, 2012 01:17PM

For fun, I was comparing the list of folks who were at the Pre-launch and folks at the Re-launch... man, the game has really changed in 4 years! I remember walking into the Sturbridge hotel late- I got in a car accident on my way and was delayed- and everything was already rolling, so immersive.

So here's to those of us old schoolers (shh, I left for a while, but I'm back now)! This is just pulled from the reg lists, so speak up if you're missing:

Kevin Girard - Anonymous Pulsifer
Stephen Hartley - Jin-Wei Wang
Steph Tyll - Dr. Zarra Genero (now cast)

And our wonderful cast members from the pre-launch:
Brad Adams
Angelo Calderone
Janice Coppi
Derek Herrera
Dan Hore
Amber Robitaille
Joe Scafidi
Kristin Schiff
Thomas Schlapp

Don't take this as in any way belittling everything amazing that has happened in between, by the by smiling smiley This game is amazing and has only gotten moreso. Just wanted to share my nostalgia and love!

Re: Prelaunch To Relaunch
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: February 1, 2012 01:22PM

Seems perfectly natural to me to be thinking back and indulging in a little nostalgia. At least, I hope so, because goodness knows I have been, too.

Putting on the old costumes while packing last night was like greeting old friends in the mirror... and a part of me had been pretty sure for a while there that I wasn't going to see those faces ever again.

And now I am just looking forward to seeing all of the rest of Catalyst, and to welcoming new folks to our crazy but amazing family.

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Posted by: James R (IP Logged)
Date: February 3, 2012 11:00AM

Hey, what about me/ Doc J?

Posted by: Kevin G (IP Logged)
Date: February 5, 2012 06:17PM

Cheers!

- Pulse -
* Freeborn Brother
* Mechanologist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.