Welcome Colonist !   There are 88 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:26

Rules Forum - FI 3
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Fall 2 World Devs
Posted by: Wendy M (IP Logged)
Date: October 28, 2019 04:17PM

Mostly just curious: If we didn’t get a copy of our world dev action, will it be added to our event notes? And if we didn’t get a world dev action result at all for this game, should we expect one?

On a personal level, I’m fine with it falling through the cracks if needed, but Id like to go after the same goal in another way moving forward if that’s the case. Just trying to plan smiling smiley

Rymaus Liena “Ellie” Dax

Re: Fall 2 World Devs
Posted by: Josh M (IP Logged)
Date: October 31, 2019 02:38AM

It should go on people’s sheets by the end of the PEL period (I’m hoping to have it done either before Keystone, or else middle of next week but stuff happens, so maybe end of PELs).

Yours slipped through the logistical cracks, and I am really sorry for that.

I will try to have a write up for you in that same time period.

-Josh Marcus
Head of Plot, FI 3

Re: Fall 2 World Devs
Posted by: Wendy M (IP Logged)
Date: October 31, 2019 01:43PM

No problem, was just wondering what to expect. If something is coming, I'll wait on my PEL so I can get my notes all in order. And let's face it, I'm doing squat before Keystone smiling smiley

Could I also get my last world dev added to my event notes? I wouldn't be such a pest but there are so many good clues in there I want access to a digital copy.

I seriously love the effort you and your team are putting into the world dev actions. Its a great addition to the game, and really helps to seed the intel and give the players something to talk about all event.

Rymaus Liena “Ellie” Dax

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.