Welcome Colonist !   There are 47 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:05:6

ATF
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Event Reveiw
Posted by: Brandon B (IP Logged)
Date: June 19, 2013 11:33AM

I went to the spring 2, 2013 ATF game as a player and I wanted to let you know that I REALLY enjoyed it. The game setting is different then FI in the fact that FI is more Firefly Space Opera and ATF is like Mad Max meets the Postman (not a great movie but the setting is what I was going for here).

The setting for ATF is in an alternate, near future EARTH were Nuclear War and bad human judgement has set the world in a different direction. There is still alot of the Earth we know, just different names. There are Crime families, Cobble Engineering, Chemistry, and Psionics.

The game was a lot of fun and recommend everyone come and try it out just once. The game is small currently, about 60 people with almost a 1 to 1 ratio of player to cast. We have a cast swap going with them, so get points for your character just in time for the new rules system!

The game was a lot of fun and will be going over some logistical changes over the summer to make the OOG flow as well as the IG stuff does. Great game, Great people.

Re: Event Reveiw
Posted by: Brandon B (IP Logged)
Date: June 19, 2013 04:51PM

Actually it is more like Escape From NY meets Postman

Re: Event Reveiw
Posted by: Brandon W (IP Logged)
Date: June 19, 2013 10:49PM

Leave the Postman alone! Loved the movie, and the book was fantastic.

Aside from that, I second this post.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.