Welcome Colonist !   There are 61 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:19

Off Topic
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Now Boarding: Trinity (fi Hype Building At Intercon)
Posted by: Josh M (IP Logged)
Date: October 31, 2017 01:14PM

TL;DR: FI3 sneak preview game running at InterCon. Come Cast or bring new-to-FI folks to play! Make friends & get UP!

Erin and I are thrilled to be running a game at InterCon R entitled Now Boarding: Trinity. This game is based on the FI universe but is not a formal game event (i.e. no CP, cap raises, et al). There is UP in it for you if you come as part of the Horde though. We’ll be using streamlined rules for abbreviated play and events that occur in this game will not impact any aspect of FI2. However, if you’re looking to try out an FI3 character concept or two, this is a great venue for it! We are looking for current FI Players/Cast to help make Trinity feel like the bustling successful colony that it is. You know the FI universe better than anyone. Come help us share it with InterCon players so we can hopefully bring them to FI2 and beyond!

If you are not familiar with InterCon, it is a lovely LARP-centered convention held annually in the late winter (February 22-25 this time around) at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Warwick, RI. InterCon offers over 90(!) LARPs, ranging from 1 hour with 4 players to 8 hours with dozens of players, silly to serious, theatre to boffer, and everything in-between. There’s a game for everyone so please sign up to attend to convention, play some new games, and support the New England LARP community whether you take part in Now Boarding: Trinity or not. Check out InterCon here: r.interconlarp.org and if you have questions, please feel free to ask Erin or I.

Game registrations start at 7pm on Thursday, November 2nd. Popular games fill up within hours so don’t wait to register. You will need to register for the convention in order to Cast. Just sign up to be part of the Horde!

-Josh Marcus
Head of Plot, FI 3

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 10/31/17 01:16PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.