Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:19

Off Topic
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Extra Life Wooo!
Posted by: Rhiannon C (IP Logged)
Date: October 22, 2014 01:25AM

Hey guys,

Some of you have already seen this a few times over, but on Saturday, I will be playing along with a bunch of other colonists in the Extra Life Game-a-thon. We'll be doing 24 hours of nonstop board games, video games, LARPing, and doing stupid stuff while hyped up on caffeine! My team has its own fancy page, right here. I've already hit my goal and am in the stage of donation matching, but my teammates are still looking for help. Brandon (Monte Travis), Andrew (Drake Townsend), and Rob (Axton Bowery) are all on my team and have pages that you can get to from the team page.

We have a number of perks going. I'll let the boys sound off on theirs, but right now I have a team incentive going called Rhiannon Plays Pokemon. For every one of my teammates that hits their goal, I will be playing my own personal version of Twitch Plays Pokemon, where you, yes YOU, get to dictate my every move. With three teammates, that's up to an hour of primo Helix praising.

As a note, there are plenty of levels for you to join in at. For example, if you want to donate:
$5 - Andrew is $5 away from reaching $175, at which point he will donate $25 to round up to $200
$10 - Brandon is only $10 away from reaching $250, which puts him at the halfway point for his goal
$20 - Rob is only $20 away from $200, and a $20 donation allows you to pick a game to play with him

Please consider donating to at least one of these pages. We only have 3 days left until Extra Life, so we are really down to the wire. Thank you for your help!

Re: Extra Life Wooo!
Posted by: Chris M (IP Logged)
Date: October 22, 2014 07:44AM

Ok, Brandon's pushed up.

Orehitna Cresrore
CEO /Operator Catalyst Card Room (Now on Touchstone)
Three Man Statistician / Coffer minder / Administrator

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.