Welcome Colonist !   There are 31 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:16

Off Topic
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Your Costuming And Gun Needs!
Posted by: Ryan P (IP Logged)
Date: June 22, 2014 02:33PM

So I am shamelessly putting up an Etsy shop that does nerf product related costuming (holsters, mods, so on). Marc(the owner), is by far the kindest person who has undertaken a lot of steps and even provides a 1 year warrentee on any of his products sold to you! which I am 100% happy with. He also takes custom Orders (holsters, modifications, ect.) and is fair about his charges! His prices range form 14.99-24.99 for Holsters and 100$+ for guns, but the guns are highly modfied and I am unsure if they would be legal for FI but never the less they are cool. Future Imperfect does not condone or support the modification of weapons., So without further ado... APEX Weapons

Doctor Christopher Marcetti Valentine - "Snowman/Seven"
Retired CDF Fostrum
Assistant Chief Surgeon - M.E.

"Nothing will drive a man harder then Revenge. And there is no force on this world or mother that will stop them" ~ Unknown

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. I dont have it, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will find you and I will kill you." ~ Some famous actor some where.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.