Welcome Colonist !   There are 38 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:18

Off Topic
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Blueprints
Posted by: Ryan P (IP Logged)
Date: May 2, 2014 05:18PM

So, is there a place where I can submit blueprints? Like a Help Request or?

Doctor Christopher Marcetti Valentine - "Snowman/Seven"
Retired CDF Fostrum
Assistant Chief Surgeon - M.E.

"Nothing will drive a man harder then Revenge. And there is no force on this world or mother that will stop them" ~ Unknown

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. I dont have it, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will find you and I will kill you." ~ Some famous actor some where.

Re: Blueprints
Posted by: Wendy M (IP Logged)
Date: May 2, 2014 05:20PM

Not cast, of course, but I submit enough of these to know:

Copy and paste the results from the device builder into the science section of your PEL. If you already put in your PEL, submit another one smiling smiley

Rymaus Liena “Ellie” Dax

Date: May 2, 2014 05:23PM

grinning smiley Wooooo! So many blueprints XD

Retired CDF Fostrum

"Nothing will drive a man harder then Revenge. And there is no force on this world or mother that will stop them" ~ Unknown

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. I dont have it, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will find you and I will kill you." ~ Some famous actor some where.

Posted by: Steph T (IP Logged)
Date: May 2, 2014 05:26PM

Please copy/paste from the Device Builder (sticky link on the Rules Board) to make our job easier.

Date: May 2, 2014 05:28PM

thats how I've been building blueprints grinning smiley

Retired CDF Fostrum

Posted by: Brian P (IP Logged)
Date: May 2, 2014 06:45PM

There is no need to copy/paste the costs generated by the Blueprint Builder.

First, the Common Equivalents are selected by the Science Team, so the cost will change in review.
Second, it is possible to enter a blueprint without editing Common Equivalents, or leaving that section blank, and thus the cost is will be way off. That is fine, you can just use the Builder to determine the Theory and Engineering Levels required because that is how we determine if your blueprint is approved.

Brian Paul!
-Prop Boss, Plot Team, Rules Comm, Other Stuff

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.