Welcome Colonist !   There are 73 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:19

Off Topic
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Gimel Medicine (props)
Posted by: Michel S (IP Logged)
Date: February 6, 2014 12:26PM

I've been looking around for some sci-fi/brutal looking medical props (scanner, hypospray, needle, probe, etc), but they seem surprising hard to Google search anyone know where I could get some?

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 02/06/14 01:35PM

Re: Gimel Medicine (props)
Posted by: Hunter A (IP Logged)
Date: February 6, 2014 01:15PM

I used a turkey marinade injector as a big nasty looking syringe. As far as other stuff, paint it gun metal and add some leds. After that I am all out of useful information

Posted by: Brandon W (IP Logged)
Date: February 9, 2014 09:01PM

CRAFT DAY

www.acamoth.net
Also this. It's called the Beeject, and it's from a terrible game from the 90's called Galerians. It's like a Hypospray, but brutal.

Posted by: Michel S (IP Logged)
Date: February 9, 2014 10:21PM

Well I can't deny a gun shaped medical device is decidedly Gimel, especial since this is the kind of game where a bullet to the head before surgery is just another form of anesthesia. Don't be surprised to see me with a medical gun and I've already picked up a turkey marinade injector with menacing designs in mind. Looks like I got every prop but one, any ideas for a scanner?

Posted by: John R (IP Logged)
Date: February 10, 2014 09:13AM

*cough cough* Gimel cat scan?

www.librarything.com

Posted by: Matt A (IP Logged)
Date: February 18, 2014 03:39PM

I made a Hypospray looking thing from some PVC pipes... I also have a Medic kit full of the Hypodermic needle pens, with the internals removed. It gives you the needle looking device with a color liquid in it.

A field medic style scanner would be something that connects to the patient with a wire or wireless and a robust looking display pad. In my opinion.

Leader of Vanguard Squad, Archipelago Liberation Forces

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.