Welcome Colonist !   There are 63 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:18

Off Topic
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
So...I Heard You Like Games...
Posted by: Amanda S (IP Logged)
Date: October 23, 2013 03:17PM

I know you all are busy contemplating how not to die this coming weekend, but I'm here to disrupt this.

If any of you are friends with either myself or Hillary on Facebook, you've probably seen us talk about our upcoming project. (Probably a stupidly-large amount from myself.) I'm here to bring this to those of you (un)fortunate(?) enough to not be friends with us.

On October 31st, that's right, Halloween, Team Hivemind is releasing our first project; Nightshade Academy. It's a storytelling table-top setting, where you play students of the self-same named school. The core book is a medieval setting. Don't like playing medieval fantasy? That's okay! We have somewhere around 7 or 8 additional splatbooks in various settings planned for release. Steampunk, superheroes, space exploration, world war(s), and other various settings, with additional races and archetypes released throughout.

So, how much is this?
If you sign up for our pre-order, it's only 8 dollars. After pre-orders end (you only have until the 30th!), it's only $10.

You can find answers to so many things, including where to pre-order, over on our Facebook page.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 10/23/13 03:22PM

Re: So...i Heard You Like Games...
Posted by: Steph T (IP Logged)
Date: October 24, 2013 09:40AM

I love FATE/FUDGE! Sounds like a great project!

Posted by: David R (IP Logged)
Date: October 24, 2013 11:40AM

It's a really amazing game, I got to play during one of the alpha runs as well as a bit during beta and it was one of the best RPGs I have ever played

Date: October 28, 2013 11:21AM

Hey guys, if you're interested in this, you only have a few more days to pre-order! Even if you don't pre-order, sign-up for our mailing list, or like our Facebook page. ;D

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 10/28/13 11:22AM

Date: October 31, 2013 12:15PM

Just to let you guys know....

rpg.drivethrustuff.com
It's all out and official!

Posted by: Josh M (IP Logged)
Date: November 7, 2013 04:16PM

I played this game last week and enjoyed it immensely. It has wonderfully and hilariously flexible rules for character creation.

-Josh Marcus
Head of Plot, FI 3

Date: January 6, 2014 06:56PM

rpg.drivethrustuff.com

While we won't be able to show Friday night, people should totally pick up the Core book and run a game! ;D

Date: July 22, 2014 04:56PM

*clears throat*

NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY THIS. FOR LESS THAN 20 BUCKS, YOU CAN GET ALL OUR CURRENT PRODUCTS IN PDF FORMAT. CHRISTMAS IN JULY INDEED.

KNOW SOMEONE LOOKING FOR A NEW TABLETOP GAME? SEND THEM TO US.

rpg.drivethrustuff.com

But, seriously, if you guys could share this with gamer folks, that'd help us out a lot! The more copies of this that get bought, the better the next release is. And this week, it's better for buyers, because everything is 25% off.

(Did we mention that we're hitting every genre with medieval fantasy, steampunk, weird west, prohibition-era, superheroes, space and everything in-between? Because we are. I could list all our expansions and splatbooks. And we're doing a butt-ton of research for them.)

Evelyn "Evie" Bowery
Biochemist, amateur lounge performer
Suddenly Cane Free

Posted by: Stu A (IP Logged)
Date: July 23, 2014 11:14AM

Do you do any print copies?

Posted by: Hillary F (IP Logged)
Date: July 23, 2014 11:46AM

We have print copies of the Core book available and we'll be placing another order of those soon, so if you're interested, message one of us.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.