Welcome Colonist !   There are 71 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:20

Off Topic
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Intercon M: Signups Start Tonight!
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: November 27, 2012 03:46PM

So, if you are unaware, there is a LARP convention in Chelmsford, MA every year. This year's dates are March 1-3 2013. Theatre style LARPs run in all available convention space at the Chelmsford Raddison hotel all weekend long. Many good people and LARPs run here.

Signups for the games are done round robin, with each registered attendee getting to pick one game a week for three weeks so that folks get a decent chance at getting the game(s) that they most want.

Signups start TONIGHT! If you are interested in attending, I highly suggest you get registered & paid up in advance of the 7pm starting round of game signups this evening. Games fill quickly.

Shameless plugs for FI'ers presenting at Intercon:

Anthony, Kevin & Kristin will be presenting Starship Hecate during the Saturday night game slot.

Derek (with myself as the self-named Lovely Assistant) will be presenting a Partnered Dance workshop during the pre-con Friday during the day.

Also, likely you will run into a host of other FI'ers on site: Jelani, Lisa, Aaron, Julia, Josh... and likely many others.

If you are interested, find more info and register here:
www.interactiveliterature.org

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Edited 3 times. Last edit at 11/27/12 07:39PM

Re: Intercon M: Signups Start Tonight!
Posted by: Matthew A (IP Logged)
Date: November 27, 2012 04:14PM

I am a interested in going to this and wanted to know if anyone else is going. I would love to tag along with someone.

Leader of Vanguard Squad, Archipelago Liberation Forces

Re: Intercon M: Signups Start Tonight!
Posted by: Matthew A (IP Logged)
Date: November 27, 2012 04:14PM

I am a interested in going to this and wanted to know if anyone else is going. I would love to tag along with someone.

Leader of Vanguard Squad, Archipelago Liberation Forces

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.