Welcome Colonist !   There are 60 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:19

Off Topic
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Cast Swap
Posted by: Anthony L (IP Logged)
Date: December 14, 2011 01:49AM

If you CAST/NPC for one of our Cast Swap Partner games you will receive 20 UP.

Please check the links section of this website for the links to our Cast Swap Partners.
I am making this post a "sticky" and will update with new LARPs when they join us in the Cast Swap.

Laire - a Fantasy LARP in Sparta, NJ, the first LARP I've ever played, I started playing Laire in 1991 (yes I'm old) and still play to this day. They meet 12 times year so if you Cast (NPC) for them you can earn bunches of UP, plus you get to try to hit me with foam weapons. A few of our other players are also from Laire so not only can you hit me with foam weapons but you can hit them too.

Prophecy - a Fantasy LARP at Ye Olde Commons, get UP while learning our new camp! Prophecy is owned by Winged Throne, yes the same Winged Throne that you pay via PayPal for FI. They are helping us out in many ways to make sure we stay running, so lets go help them by Casting their game.

Requiem - Requiem is a post apocalyptic dark fantasy based LARP with elements of steampunk. Its rules cater to a purely In Game model, where there is no Holds or Out of Game. Although the rules are fairly straightforward and simple to learn, character generation allows complete customization and uniqueness, with over 1000 skills. No two characters will be alike. We are a Latex Weapon friendly game, with a high emphasis on role-playing and costuming, but with a danger element for those that like to battle the forces of darkness.

--
When you check in at a "cast swap" game please mention to their Logistics (check-in) person that you are from Future Imperfect, they will email our Logistics Department so you get credit for casting for them. It IS a good idea for you to email/PM our Logistics Department too just to doubly make sure you get credit.

Anthony Linkens
-Executive Director

Character:
Deputy Laal Umani

Edited 6 times. Last edit at 02/26/14 03:31PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.