Welcome Colonist !   There are 23 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:16

Off Topic
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Keystone Larp: Come Join The Shattered West!
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: August 21, 2017 07:32PM

Hello friends from the Future! For those who don't know me, my name is Amber. I was one of the folks behind the creation of FI1, and am now cast here at FI2, where I play a slew of roles such as Arra the fox medtech, Elias the reporter, and Grace (just Grace), amongst many faces.

FI2 has a sister LARP run by the same production company, which I am a manager for. We are called Keystone, and we run with a unique ruleset. The genre is Weird West, in a post-cataclysmic alternate history version of 1885 in the shattered remains of the Dakota Territory.

Just like FI2, we at Keystone find ourselves in a "new player and cast drive". Now is a fantastic time to join the story, as we are structured into three distinct story Chapters, and the second one begins this fall! So there are all sorts of plot lines just starting up that you could be there from the beginning of even though the campaign has been running for two years or so.

We play at the same camp as FI2, for those of you familiar with it, so one nice fringe benefit is never having to worry about an FI2/Keystone scheduling conflict! For this fall, our events are Sept 15-17 & Nov 3-5.

Casting for Keystone earns you sweet sweet FI2 UP, and playing with us gives you a chance to get revenge on a pretty decent number of your FI2 cast folks. Either way, fun LARP-y goodness awaits!

If you have questions, please do get in touch! If you prefer not to PM on the site for any reason, you can email me at gcbc1885@gmail.com.

To learn more about our world, you can peruse our setting lore and rulebook at www.keystonelarp.com

*Posted with Permission. Thanks Stephanie Tyll!*

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.