Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Goto Page:  Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Interview Restoration - We Can Do Better
Posted by: Gemma L (IP Logged)
Date: November 6, 2021 05:49PM

My 2cr:
1) My social anxiety, tasking and focus limits lately means I don't actually have the capacity to hold in depth conversations a lot of the time. Shutting off my skills because of that is not great.
2) I like my dynamic of the bar being a great place to get restored; come, relax, get some food and drink, get recharged. Forcing specific session times feels too formal for the atmosphere I like having there.
3) Simplifying the delivery wouldn't be a bad idea, right now every 5 minutes there's a call storm and a logistical problem to debug of who needs how much. Would be way cleaner to 'X restore on Y targets' based on contributing psychologists and have the area owner just call the restore totals out; single caller would significantly reduce call time overhead I think.

Stark 999
Chief Engineer
Mimafia Operations Head

Posted by: Rhiannon C (IP Logged)
Date: November 7, 2021 11:08AM

I hear you; I think the intent here is not to force super focused and constantly inquisitive conversations, but to make a situation where someone doesn't just come by, sit down for two minutes while fiddling with character sheet, wander off, come back later, and expect to get topped up. If you establish that people can come to the bar, play a game of backgammon, and chat about what they've been up to, I feel like that counts. But like you said in point 3, we really need to simplify the CP calls so that we aren't constantly interrupting flow.

Dr. Siadona Briggs, PhD
Chief of Psychology
Board President, Pioneer Medical Center
she/her/hers

Posted by: Cassandra D (IP Logged)
Date: November 7, 2021 09:52PM

I have even received restores for sitting at the wrong table.

Goto Page:  Previous123
Current Page:3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.