Welcome Colonist !   There are 55 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:19

Rules Forum - FI 3
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Cook/ Crafter Pda
Posted by: Ethan G (IP Logged)
Date: August 10, 2021 01:39PM

My perk has this benefit: As a Personal Development Action, you can develop a new version of a Create/Synthesize [Quality] [Tech] at an appropriate Theory level you have attained in another Discipline.

How is this any different then what I can already do? Does this only mean that if I were to go all in on combat I could make a Combat procedure to create tech?

Re: Cook/ Crafter Pda
Posted by: Stu A (IP Logged)
Date: August 10, 2021 10:33PM

Physics: Create Good rocket

? I am guessing.

Re: Cook/ Crafter Pda
Posted by: Josh M (IP Logged)
Date: August 15, 2021 01:25AM

Some example uses:

#1: You have Production Theory Level 4. There is no Core Procedure for Build Artisanal [Tech]. You may use this Perk option to create a Tech of Artisanal (4) Quality as a Production Procedure at the cost of a PDA.

#2: As above but you also have Physics Theory Level 5. You want to create a Virtuoso (5) Geiger Counter Tech. You may use this Perk option to create a Build Virtuoso Geiger Counter Tech as a Physics Procedure at the cost of a PDA.

#3: As above but you also have Combat Theory Level 2, and a friend who wants to be able to make Good (2) Scope Tech. To help them out, you use a PDA to create a Build Good Scope Procedure in Combat and then teach it to them at the next Event.

A number of Profession Perks have similar PDA options that are meant to work in the same way.

Hope that helps!

-Josh Marcus
Head of Plot, FI 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.