Re: Perks And Learning
Posted by: Josh M
Date: August 21, 2019 03:09PM
There’s a lot to unpack here, let me try to answer each in turn.
1) Generally yes, this will need to be a case by case basis as some Perks this is easily appropriate to, and others it is more complicated.
2) Can teach: After you’ve purchased it and it is physically on your sheet.
3) Need to do the Trials after the Dev Action so they can be added to your Event Notes. Your teacher may not have them handy at Event, and they are supposed to represent a culmination of time and effort already invested.
4) In the past you had to meet the Pre-Reqs first, I am willing to bend this if you meet the requirements by the end of the event you do the Trial during (including points for new Cap Raise).
5) Yes, unless something specifically says it has to all be inside of one event, ok to treat each item as a separate step on a checklist until you’ve done them all.
6) You may have one open Perk and one open Procedure as has been standard in the past. You may submit a Help Request to have your Research or Perk Details added if they have fallen off.
7) You may use the Perk after the same Event you unlock it and purchase it. Example: You just researched a Perk, you bought the last Pre-Reqs with your Cap Raise and sent a Misc Action to have it added to your sheet. You may use it to support your World Dev that Work Cycle, F1 into F2.
Head of Plot, FI 3