Welcome Colonist !   There are 70 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:19

Rules Forum - FI 3
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
When Does A Pda Count As Related To A Discipline?
Posted by: Alexander G (IP Logged)
Date: August 23, 2022 05:57PM

What is required for a Personal Development Action to count as involving a Discipline, as in "You receive an extra Personal Development Action after each Event that can be spent on a Development Action involving any Aleph Yameen Favored Discipline"? I find myself with an additional Aleph Yameen-ish

I'm pretty sure that, for example, creating an Engineering Blueprint which uses a Biology Procedure as its base counts as involving Biology (otherwise I have been doing a lot of cheating).

Does creating a Genengineering Infusion using a Medical Sample obtained through the Biology skill Medical Diagnostics (Medical) count as involving Biology? Would creating a Genengineering Infusion from RP interactions, rather than a Medical Sample, count as involving Biology?

Does the answer change if the Infusion would grant Biology Procedures or Effects (which can't be determined certainly before actually submitting the PDA and getting results back)?

Is Genengineering categorically counted as related to Biology?

Re: When Does A Pda Count As Related To A Discipline?
Posted by: Sky R (IP Logged)
Date: August 24, 2022 07:48AM

Going to defer to staff for the actual answer, but I believe that genengineering would be related to whatever discipline skills you get from you’re genegineering

Re: When Does A Pda Count As Related To A Discipline?
Posted by: Alexander G (IP Logged)
Date: September 24, 2022 11:12AM

Thank you! Staff, can you confirm?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.