Welcome Colonist !   There are 78 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:19

Rules Forum - FI 3
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Perk Reports
Posted by: Wendy M (IP Logged)
Date: January 13, 2020 09:01PM

Reading over my perk trial, I have to submit a written report to the CDF. I have a couple logistics questions:

1. Is submitting this in the CDF boards sufficient? Or should I do a transmission to Mother to Luminary/Fenton/Someone else? Or does the report have to be handed in in game (meaning I can’t buy the perk until after spring ?)
2. Ellie is not particularly good at reading and writing. She’s improving in game. Is the assumption this report was written by her? could someone in the CDF (assuming they’re agree to help) write what she dictates? Can it be a verbal report? Mostly want to write it up while it’s fresh in my head and delivery mechanism matters for my diva character choices

Rymaus Liena “Ellie” Dax

Re: Perk Reports
Posted by: Josh M (IP Logged)
Date: January 19, 2020 07:44PM

Transmission To Mother is fine.

The Trials are meant to encourage in-game Role-play opportunities, so if you dictated it to someone, or went over it with them to get it ironed out, that would be a great moment. Or maybe obsessed over it with someone after you submitted it, worrying if you did it well enough. If you want to wait until you've had a chance to prepare it in-game & present it in-game, that's a choice you can make but not something we'd require. Maybe discuss it on the boards with other CDF members? Have fun with it.

-Josh Marcus
Head of Plot, FI 3

Re: Perk Reports
Posted by: Wendy M (IP Logged)
Date: January 19, 2020 10:28PM

Josh you are an enabler and make excellent points winking smiley

Rymaus Liena “Ellie” Dax

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.