Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Schedule For This Weekend’s Move & Site Walk
Posted by: Josh M (IP Logged)
Date: April 20, 2023 10:43AM

Hi Everyone!

Schedule for this weekend:

Friday, 1:00 PM, I will arrive on site at YOC, and we will start staging for loading the UHaul if it is not already on site.

As soon as it is fully loaded we will head to Taber Creek. Address is 1174 Buckley Highway, Union, CT. Many hands make light the load, any help will be super appreciated and rewarded with UP, but I understand folks have work.

Once at Taber Creek we will unload into the newly upgraded storage shed, and hopefully be done before dark.

Dinner to follow.

Saturday
I will aim to be onsite by noon, finish any needed organization of the storage shed, and have a group site walk at 2:00.

We will take a leisurely stroll of the site, then sit down in the new commissary to discuss details of site usage and lore dive for any new folks joining us.

Then maybe some FI themed board games/TTRPGs if folks are inclined. Feel free to bring snacks/munchies.

During/afterwards, we can either order pizza or go out to eat as people prefer. As usual, Cast meals will be covered. Please let me know by direct message if you need assistance with covering food cost as a player.

Looking forward to seeing you all,

-Josh M
Mr HoP

-Josh Marcus
Head of Plot, FI 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.