Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:19

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Registering For Fall 1, 2021: Please Let Us Know & Welcome Back
Posted by: Josh M (IP Logged)
Date: August 5, 2021 01:27AM

Hi Everyone!

Friendly reminder, please register for the event so we know how many people are coming. This event in particular we need to know for food service as well since YOC won't be able to provide as they usually have in the past.

In particular, I would encourage you to prompt old friends to join us if they haven't in this arc, between the rolling start & cap they will be able to start with a decent chunk to play with, and we will be offering a Research Cycle to New Thaws after the first Fall Event to help them hit the ground running.

If anyone needs financial assistance we are willing to work out payment plans, alternative payment, partial payment, and there is money available in the Sponsor A Player fund. I would hate for anyone to miss out on our Reunion because they were worried about the cost. And, I will just mention for the record that Casting is free, with your meals paid for.

Please register and respond by the pre-reg date of August 6th, knowing how many people we will have and who they will be would be a huge help to us. We need to pull the trigger on our food plans right away.

See you all soon!

Thank you,

-Josh M.
Mr. Head Of Plot

Event Registration: www.future-imperfect.com

Food Survey: forms.gle

-Josh Marcus
Head of Plot, FI 3

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 02/11/22 09:47PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.