Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Future Imperfect 3: Event Dates
Posted by: Josh M (IP Logged)
Date: March 31, 2018 05:24PM

ATTENTION ALL COLONISTS

BOARDING OF COLONY TRANSPORT SHIP THREE IS ANTICIPATED

PLEASE HAVE YOUR BOARDING PASSES READY FOR INSPECTION

Hi everyone!

I have the distinct pleasure of announcing that the universe of Future Imperfect is continuing into a third arc.

I would like to start with a tip of my hat to our prior heads of plot, Derek Herrera and Steph Tyll, for all they've done to build the FI universe we all love and enjoy. I would also like to thank Winged Throne Productions for their support over the years. FI will be amicably parting ways with them for various financial and logistical reasons but we are grateful for their continued advice and help; FI wouldn’t have it made it this far without them. In fact, thank you to all the members of Cast and Staff, past and present, for both arcs; we wouldn't be where we are without you either. Last, but by no means least, thank you to our amazing players who've supported FI through so much. We are really looking forward to amazing you and your characters with what we have planned!

I can announce that our Event Dates for 2019 are currently booked at Ye Olde Commons for March 22nd through 24th for Spring I, August 9th through 11th for Fall I, and October 25th through 27th for Fall II.

UPDATE: We have confirmed our Spring II Event will be at Eagle Pass Camp on May 3rd through 5th.

We are planning a special One Day Event for Spring II 2019. We will keep you all posted as to location and other details as we finalize them.

We have a bunch of new origin colonies we are excited to introduce as the worlds between FI 2 and FI 3, and will be previewing them month by month over the coming year. Be on the lookout for short teasers coming soon.

In the meantime, get registered for this arc's last Spring I! It's going to be a heck of a year and what you do here will echo into the next arc for good or ill.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's announcement and until then...

PLEASE MIND THE MICROWAVE BARRIERS AS YOU ENTER THE BOARDING AREA

-Josh Marcus
Head of Plot, FI 3

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 09/16/18 01:49PM

Re: Future Imperfect 3: Event Dates
Date: September 16, 2018 01:48PM

Update: We have confirmed Spring 2 for 2019 as being at Eagle Pass for May 3rd through 5th, and are very excited for what we have planned for that Event!

-Josh Marcus
Head of Plot, FI 3

Posted by: Stu A (IP Logged)
Date: September 24, 2018 05:10PM

Link to eagle pass for directions?

Date: September 25, 2018 01:53AM

Sure thing!

www.eaglepasscamp.com

-Josh Marcus
Head of Plot, FI 3

Posted by: Stu A (IP Logged)
Date: September 25, 2018 12:51PM

Nice and close. Any issue bringing the camper to that event? Good size parking lot?

Posted by: Matt A (IP Logged)
Date: September 25, 2018 02:08PM

This place looks awesome!

Leader of Vanguard Squad, Archipelago Liberation Forces

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.