Welcome Colonist !   There are 52 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:19

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Help Modding
Posted by: Christopher G (IP Logged)
Date: July 19, 2016 12:37PM

So I've had quite a few nerf boasters sitting in my closet for a while now. They've haven't done much besides collecting dust for a while. Seeing as I'm getting into FI the logical thing to do would be to donate them. (That comes with an UP reward right?) Their stock though, so at a minimum they need paint. I realize YouTube, and the Internet in general can answer any question I could ever ask about that. Personally though I prefer learning more directly from my fellow human beings. I'm in Arlington at the moment, but have space in Medford, and a vehicle so I'd be happy to travel to you. Payment would come in the form of barter. (UP, blaster, beer, supplies, whatever)

As for what's sitting in the closet I've not 3 stampedes, 2 Vulcans, 1 raider, 1 alpha trooper, 1 deploy CS-6, 1 long strike, 1 recon, 1 maverick, and 1 strong arm. I have a quick 16, and a speed load 6, but personally experience leads me to believe it would be kinder to trash them then donate them. [the internal mags jam frequently, and are a nightmare to clear] I can't remember if my friend took back is barricade or not, and I'm too lazy to go looking at the moment. There is also a gym bag full of attachments, along with an excess of clips, belts, and darts.

Any takers?

Re: Help Modding
Posted by: Steph T (IP Logged)
Date: July 20, 2016 11:43AM

I will let our GunsComm (Hunter Allen, Brad Adams) answer. Those mostly look like older blasters though, we're mostly using newer stuff to keep up with our player base. smiling smiley

Also, we use vinyl dye instead of paint on all our cast weapons so they hold up to heavy use!

Posted by: Matt A (IP Logged)
Date: July 22, 2016 11:10AM

I might be interested in the Deploy, 1 of the stampedes and 1 of the vulcans. How much vulcan chain do you have?

Leader of Vanguard Squad, Archipelago Liberation Forces

Date: July 24, 2016 03:16AM

6 belts

Posted by: Matt A (IP Logged)
Date: July 25, 2016 10:33AM

Lets talk good sir. Because Bar mounted Vulcan sounds awesome to me

Leader of Vanguard Squad, Archipelago Liberation Forces

Date: July 27, 2016 09:04PM

Matt, and I talked briefly on facebook, and it appears I didn't clearly state my desire. I wish to apprentice as a NerfSmith. Ideally, I'd like to learn more than just how to paint a blaster, but how to tweak, tune, and upgrade.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.