Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:19

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Probably Silly Npc Questions
Posted by: Jennifer P (IP Logged)
Date: June 16, 2016 12:57PM

Hiya.

NPCing for my first event. Excited. Just have a couple of questions.

Sleeping? In Cabins? Inside the main tavern/commissary area? Not sure if you send sleeping/cabin assignments out? Should I bring my battery powered air mattress?

NPC clothes? Just wear the standard comfy black top and some dark colored confy pants? PLus I'm assuming boots are a good thing.

Thanks!

Re: Probably Silly Npc Questions
Posted by: Ej P (IP Logged)
Date: June 16, 2016 01:16PM

Hi new person! Don't worry about relative silliness of questions, these are totally reasonable! There is a Cast sleeping area, which we'll be able to show you when you get to site. It does have bunks, so you don't need to bring your air mattress unless you think you'll be more comfortable with it- floor space may be somewhat limited, though, so bear that in mind. As for clothes, yes standard NPC black, for both shirts and pants. Boots/other comfy shoes are a good idea, especially ankle support. Just no obvious modern logos, please. In case you're not familiar with site, we do have showers, so if you want to make use of those, bring a towel and shower gear! Any other questions, feel free to ask!

Posted by: Steph T (IP Logged)
Date: June 16, 2016 02:07PM

I am doing the sleeping assignments tonight smiling smiley but cast has a dedicated sleeping area!

Standard NPC black is great. If you have any olive or khaki clothing that would also be a great base layer for a lot of our stuff going on this weekend. smiling smiley

Posted by: Jennifer P (IP Logged)
Date: June 16, 2016 03:04PM

Thanks for the information!

I do have some comfy khaki cargo pants that I can also bring. So I'll bring those along.

As for boots, I'm assuming modern/work boots are fine. (They're black)

Posted by: Steph T (IP Logged)
Date: June 16, 2016 03:04PM

Totes fine!

(These boards are pretty quiet but our Facebook Group is super active, if you're in that!)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.