Welcome Colonist !   There are 87 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:23

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Autoforge Passwords
Posted by: Brian P (IP Logged)
Date: August 26, 2014 12:39PM

Hey everyone, I'm glad that people are getting a lot of use out of the Autoforge, but spending several hours every game resetting everyone's passwords is quickly going to wear on my patience.

I encourage you to send a help ticket with your Login and Password so that I can add it to your character sheet. Save yourself (and me) precious In Game time! Everyone wins!

I've been making this offer for a few years now, and Jacob B. wins for being the first to take me up on this offer. If people don't start writing their own passwords down (or having them put on their character sheets), then I will have to start instituting Autoforge Password Office Hours and you will all just have to wait until then. (Other Autoforge emergencies will of course not have to wait for Office Hours)

Thanks for understanding!

Brian Paul!
-Prop Boss, Plot Team, Rules Comm, Other Stuff

Re: Autoforge Passwords
Posted by: Ben L (IP Logged)
Date: August 26, 2014 03:05PM

Is it possible to get network passwords added to character sheets in similar fashion? I remember my AF pass, but not my network one.

Posted by: Steph T (IP Logged)
Date: August 26, 2014 03:07PM

If ColonyNet Master Eli is feeling particularly magnanimous, it could happen.

Posted by: Brian P (IP Logged)
Date: August 26, 2014 03:11PM

I cannot reset ColonyNet passwords, but if you know your Login info and send a Help Ticket with that info included, I can certainly add it to a character sheet.

Brian Paul!
-Prop Boss, Plot Team, Rules Comm, Other Stuff

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.