Welcome Colonist !   There are 111 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:25

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Summer 2014 Craft Day
Posted by: Steph T (IP Logged)
Date: July 16, 2014 03:11PM

Scheduling is hard! This summer's Craft Day will be Saturday, August 16th. We know that this is the weekend before the event, meaning your UP will not be able to be spent for the event itself. Sorry! Short summer means less flexibility!

CRAFT DAY: GUN PAINTING

Location: Casa McClelland (about 20 minutes past Ye Olde Commons; I'll let Maria give you the directions/advice)
Time: Noon until I dunno, maybe 6?

We will be painting a whole bunch of Guns - several Guns 1 new donations and a handful of unpainted cast guns. Relevant donations will go up shortly - things like the guns themselves, vinyl dye, tape, and assorted other tools.

While the coats are drying / with our excess labor, we will be performing the boring task of sorting through all our ammo, tossing the mangled crappy darts, and separating out the old orange streamies, the Elites/Zombies/Rebelle darts, and the regular micros. (Our long term plan is to phase out the orange streamies as we get more elites donated, as the orange streamies do not work with the new line of Elite blasters.)

Also, we will be enjoying friendship and fun laughs the entire time.

Please sound off here if you're coming and willing to give rides to folks (or if you need a ride!).

-STEPH

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 07/16/14 04:23PM

Re: Summer 2014 Craft Day
Posted by: Sabrina W (IP Logged)
Date: July 16, 2014 03:17PM

Should be able to make it!

Posted by: David R (IP Logged)
Date: July 16, 2014 03:34PM

I should be making it.

Posted by: Steph T (IP Logged)
Date: August 7, 2014 03:46PM

CRAFT DAY DONATIONS ARE POSTED! Please snap them up so that we can have a fun crafty day of fun and fun.

In addition to the posted donations, I will throw a bit of extra UP at you if you can bring your own tools to help eliminate the tool bottleneck. We will need:

* #0/#1 phillips head screw drivers
* exacto knives
* needle nose pliers
* wire cutters
* dremel/sand paper for filing logos
* sanding drum for dremel

LABEL YOUR TOOLS OR THEY WILL GET LOST.

Posted by: Erik F (IP Logged)
Date: August 7, 2014 07:35PM

In case anyone's worried about the above tools, I will bring them all in large quantity for borrowing.

Posted by: Thomas G (IP Logged)
Date: August 8, 2014 12:30PM

I will bring a dremel, possibly other things also.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.