Welcome Colonist !   There are 67 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:19

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Who Are All You People?
Posted by: Louise K (IP Logged)
Date: May 9, 2014 08:57PM

I'm bad at names even when I don't have to sort out RL and IC names while also protecting myself from monsters.
I know you can find character names on a person's page, but given that I learned about five characters names total, that's still not so helpful.
So I thought maybe we could make it a bit easier on the pathetic newbies (AKA me) by saying our names, our character names, and a quick identifier. And then we can all be friends without being endlessly confused! (I seem to be the only one endlessly confused. Oops.)

Anywho, I'm Lou, my character is Isobel, and I was the blue-haired labcoat girl. Hi.

Re: Who Are All You People?
Posted by: Cassandra D (IP Logged)
Date: May 9, 2014 10:20PM

Hi Lou!
I'm Cassie and I'm a Larper. my character is Nicolette, and I was the big one in purple on top and black on bottom.

Posted by: Michael L (IP Logged)
Date: May 9, 2014 11:26PM

Yes, putting together real names with character names is pretty helpful for new people, so I appreciate this as well.

I'm Mike. I play Basil. I was the dude wearing the doofy bow.

Basil Williams

Doctor
Hopeless Idealist
Marshal Service Forensics Expert/Senior Deputy Marshal
Exploracorps Field Member
Eternal Optimist

Posted by: Erica G (IP Logged)
Date: May 9, 2014 11:30PM

I'm Erica, I play Jezebel winters, I lugged around a violin all weekend

Posted by: Michel S (IP Logged)
Date: May 9, 2014 11:39PM

my name is Mike (there's going to be alot of those), I play Dr. Newman. I was the guy in the Red Coat.

Posted by: Ryan P (IP Logged)
Date: May 10, 2014 01:13AM

Hi I'm Ryan, or Snowman/Valentine/Chris, one of the three xD no they are not seperate characters just go by a lot of names. XD

Doctor Christopher Marcetti Valentine - "Snowman/Seven"
Retired CDF Fostrum
Assistant Chief Surgeon - M.E.

"Nothing will drive a man harder then Revenge. And there is no force on this world or mother that will stop them" ~ Unknown

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. I dont have it, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will find you and I will kill you." ~ Some famous actor some where.

Posted by: Sabrina H (IP Logged)
Date: May 10, 2014 02:53AM

I'm one of the 2 Sabrina's at this game, except I also go by Bri and I am the married one.
I play Ricky Madden. I was the girl with brown hair at the poker table having shouting matches with Ori. Or winning the pot. I'm also very short.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 05/10/14 02:54AM

Posted by: Thomas G (IP Logged)
Date: May 10, 2014 06:29AM

I am Thomas, who plays Laurence, the guy with the beret with the triangle. (This is funny, because Louise knows who I am, but whatever, there are many other people).

The FI Facebook group is also good for putting real-life names to faces, which can be helpful if you have that.

Posted by: Victoria V (IP Logged)
Date: May 10, 2014 09:14AM

Hi, I'm Victoria. I play Isa, the girl who carries around a white stuffed bunny with blue spots.

Posted by: Chris M (IP Logged)
Date: May 10, 2014 09:28AM

Hi Lou! My character fetched yours yogurt when we had breakfast Saturday, then he corrupted her teaching her Poker. He's Ori, I'm Chris

Orehitna Cresrore
CEO /Operator Catalyst Card Room (Now on Touchstone)
Three Man Statistician / Coffer minder / Administrator

Posted by: Whitney M (IP Logged)
Date: May 10, 2014 11:05AM

Hi! I'm Whitney! In game, I'm Blair. She's the other one in the beret with the upside down triangle, has blade, and is probably either yelling or writing lists. Sometimes she is doing both of these at the same time.

Posted by: James R (IP Logged)
Date: May 10, 2014 11:37AM

I'm Jim, playing Dariken Jacobs, but since nobody can remember or pronounce that correctly, I go by Doc J. (The original one, not the newcomer whos stealing mah nickname tongue sticking out smiley )

I'm the big guy who really has no defining characteristics aside from being a medic.

Posted by: Amanda S (IP Logged)
Date: May 10, 2014 12:39PM

I'm Manda, though I also get called Phee too.
I play Evie, the lass with an accent, cane, and booze snobbery.

Evelyn "Evie" Bowery
Biochemist, amateur lounge performer
Suddenly Cane Free

Posted by: Telmo C (IP Logged)
Date: May 10, 2014 12:44PM

I'm Telmo.
I play Arthur P. Glass. Sometimes I wear a tuxedo and a bow tie.

Posted by: Sarah M (IP Logged)
Date: May 10, 2014 08:15PM

Hey! Im sarah and i play cindy who was in a gray dress with trim who was around to poker table a lot .

Posted by: Wendy M (IP Logged)
Date: May 10, 2014 09:04PM

I'm Wendy, and I play Hannah. I'm generally wearing an armored dress, complete with pink tulle and lace trim.

Rymaus Liena “Ellie” Dax

Posted by: David R (IP Logged)
Date: May 10, 2014 10:17PM

Hi, I'm David, I am pretty sure you also know me, but if for whatever reason you don't, I am the one running around in approximately a ton of black armor with red trim around the plates.

Posted by: Yelena T (IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2014 12:02AM

I'm Yelena, and my character is Sunshine, she of the bright fuchsia skirt, cowboy boots, flower in her hair, and bad Southern drawl.

Posted by: Steph T (IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2014 12:02AM

I'm Steph! I run the game. Among my npc duties I play Arienna Chiswick, the former Colony Administrator.

Posted by: William B (IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2014 12:45AM

Oi, I've been Doc J for at least 20 years! tongue sticking out smiley

Dr. Jack Grintner, played by Will Bolton. I also have blue hair. Hopefully we won't get confused. smiling smiley

Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2014 07:12AM

Amber here. Cast, so I have a few faces. Grace is the mothery woman in the long grey sweater, Neve is the Irish sounding Explorer Corps in the yellow jacket and Adventursome Hat (TM), and ZG is the fox genengineer medtech in the lime green scrubs.

Posted by: Jacob B (IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2014 08:55AM

Jacob here, I play Lance McDowell, probably most easily spotted by the bright blue hard hat I was carrying around and/or wearing.

Posted by: Angela W (IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2014 08:56AM

I'm Angela. I play Felicity Anne, who corrects people when they call her just Felicity, and wears a black skirt/white shirt and grey sweater with a floppy blue hat carrying around a purse everywhere. And is a psychologist who spends a lot of time talking about rehabilitating criminals rather than punishing them.

Posted by: Ben L (IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2014 09:20AM

I'm Ben, I play Stark Hasturi, I'm the one in the charcoal shirt with epaulets and a pair of cigar tubes in the pockets.

Posted by: Josh M (IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2014 05:30PM

Josh, I am part of the cast here, and I currently can be seen as:

Doctor Lyon, as seen in a lab coat.
Jordan, Explorer Corps Captain, adventuresome hat (TM) included
Bryan, pathetic looking in a too big for him coat
Some Radbonez Guy, roughly 10 to 30 feet tall, give or take, people were too frightened by his enormous frame to ask his name.

-Josh Marcus
Head of Plot, FI 3

Posted by: Chelsea S (IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2014 06:14PM

Hi, I'm Chelsea S. I play the spazzy pink haired / eyed girl known as Mika. If your ears are bleeding then I am near you talking.

Michelle *Mika* Slade >n.n<
Colony Touchstone 505 Morale Officer!
" Perks you up where you need it!"

Posted by: Rob B (IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2014 07:43PM

Rob AKA Axton

That really loud pugilist who's trying to be everyones friend. tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: Melanie N (IP Logged)
Date: May 13, 2014 09:58AM

Hi, I am Melanie. I play Angela/Angie that is Stark & Hannah's clueless/estranged daughter. I wear a blue leather coat that has epaulets and I will be wearing a dress and smoking a cigar in the next game (I get a little bit of myself from my mommy, and a little bit from my daddy).

Posted by: Erin B (IP Logged)
Date: May 13, 2014 10:44AM

Hi!

I'm Erin and I play Ali. I'm the one who confused everyone from FI1 by wearing a dress and carrying a pretty red gun on Friday and then confused all the new folks by wearing a completely different brown/black outfit for the rest of the event. Also, I had the red splotch makeup on until Sunday morning.

> Alianis "Ali" Aliatria <
Colonial Governor: CT-3-999 Reunion
She/her/hers

"Failure is not an option. It is a certainty in all things great and small. In the end, everything fails somehow. Stemming the tide of failure, decay, and degradation in all of its forms is all that we can do, and everything that we must do."
"There is no 'last' anything. The possibilities are endless, given enough time. In some cases though, it's easier to prevent what could be mistaken for a 'first.'"

Posted by: Stu A (IP Logged)
Date: May 13, 2014 01:04PM

I am Stu
I play Dr. Black, the large damaged Psychologist...

Posted by: Sabrina W (IP Logged)
Date: May 19, 2014 10:10PM

I'm the other Sabrina.

I play Kris who dressed almost entirely in black, was covered in facial piercings, and was often seen glaring at everyone for no reason at all.

Posted by: Andrew B (IP Logged)
Date: May 19, 2014 11:06PM

I'm Andrew!

I play Drake, who was the guy in the shirt and vest trying to get the economy to work!

Posted by: Jeremy S (IP Logged)
Date: May 22, 2014 08:04AM

Oo oo! Intros!

I am Joseph V. I stayed behind on catalyst. I'll likely be shooting you, LOTS, as cast in the fall when my project loads die down.

Posted by: Steph T (IP Logged)
Date: May 22, 2014 04:47PM

YAYYYY!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.