Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Totally Free Party At Yoc Dec 28th!
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: December 7, 2013 08:41PM

Posting from an email recieved from the awesome YOC staff:

-------------------------------

Hello friends!

We (as in – the friendly staff at Ye Olde Commons) are throwing a New Year’s party on Saturday Dec 28, and we’d like to see you there!

We will start in the afternoon with games, have a potluck dinner in the evening, then party into the night with music, drink, and games.

The theme is “Dr Seuss invites all literary characters” – i.e. costumes are encouraged. There will be a costume pageant for a nice prize – your pick from the display case!

There is no entry fee, other than we ask you to bring something to share – for dinner, snacks, drink. And bring your favorite beverage if you want to be sure it’s available for you at the party. We also encourage you to bring your sleeping bag and stay over – rather than drive home late, tired, and in questionable shape.

Please post this notice in your message boards or newsgroups, or let me know that I may/should post it! Also please forward this to other friends – the more, the merrier!

Thanks
Harald, Inger, Puck, and Leda

------------------------------

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 12/07/13 08:43PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.