Welcome Colonist !   There are 62 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:24

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
If You Finaled This Weekend...
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: October 27, 2013 09:23PM

Firstly, my condolences to all of B3ll's Dozen. You guys put up an amazing fight, and all of your characters will be missed!

I know some of you may wish to come cast for the one day so you can see how it ends- and you are very welcome to do so!

Others of you may wish to design a new character and join the one day as a player, and this is great, too!

In order to play, I will need to final your character in the system. As this can be a very personal and/or affecting action, I prefer to wait til a PC tells me that they are ready to have it done rather than just go ahead and delete the old character to make way for the new.

So- if you finaled this weekend, want to play a new character for the one day, and are ready for me to delete your old character sheet, please send in a HELP REQUEST letting me know, and I will get it taken care of for you. This does have to be done before you can build a new character in the system.

Thank you kindly,

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 10/27/13 09:24PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.