Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:20

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Friday 10/18 Deadlines!
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: October 18, 2013 10:28AM

Hello there colonists!

A gentle reminder that today, Friday 10/18, encompasses a few deadlines to keep in mind:

PLAYERS:

One shot skills via help request! Anything timestamped after midnight tonight will be flagrantly ignored for the upcoming event. Given my schedule, I sadly cannot give leeway on this for the upcoming event.

Character updating!

CAST:

If you want on the reduced cost meal plan funded so generously by our players, you must BOTH :
1: be registered as a cast member for the upcoming event on the website
-and-
2: have told me in writing (help request, email, PM, or even facebook message is fine) that you wish to opt in to this program.

Again, given time and real life constraints (new job, among other things), I am unable to give leeway on this, and if you don't have both of these things done by midnight tonight (the system timestamps your reg), I cannot help you out.

There will, as always, be snackage and sammich stuff backstage for all cast members at any time they like. There is also a fridge and a microwave for you to take care of your own food if you prefer.

THANK YOU!

See you next weekend!

Cordially,

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.