Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Quotes From The Pub Crawl
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: July 1, 2013 07:14AM

Milo (Donny): "Wrong hole, man."

Neely: "Shut up, Doctor Black."
Cameron: "Why do I feel like thats going to be the running line all day long? Shut up, Doctor Black?"

And while none of it was coherent enough to quote really, Gera's full on Rarity-esque high octave squeeing at being asked to help give Doc S a makeover was enough to make me almost break character.

Re: Quotes From The Pub Crawl
Date: July 1, 2013 07:18AM

Neely: "Oh yea, a few folks have asked me for some of my product for non-standard uses."
Lifeblind: "Really now? Like what?"
Neely: "Well, one gent asked me for some bad batches to toss in the Sower FEI tanks."
Lifeblind: "Why didn't I think of that?! Who did that? I have to know!"
Neely: "Oh, no, I couldn't possibly say..."
Lifeblind: "Cmon, Neely, who was it?! I have to know who my new best friend is!"
Neely: "...Fawkes."
Lifeblind looks crestfallen, the room erupts into laughter.
Neely: "Your new best friend, eh? I expect BFF tattoos on you both."
D-Trip: (in his most helpful voice)"I can do that."

Edited 2 times. Last edit at 07/01/13 07:28AM

Date: July 1, 2013 07:24AM

Tory & Grace, post engagement.

Tory: Should we make an announcement or something?
Grace: Oh no, then everyone would be looking at us, and staring, and... no. Let's just tell folks in the family one at a time and keep it sedate.
Tory: Ok, who should we tell next?
Grace: Oh, there's Miss Eliza, we haven't told her yet.... Miss Eliza, me'n Tory are getting married!

Eliza: Oh, congratulations! <Top Volume, which for Eliza is saying something> Ladies and Gents, Listen Up! I got an announcement! <Tory and Grace attempt to melt into the floor, which does not work.>

Posted by: Wendy M (IP Logged)
Date: July 1, 2013 07:45AM

Doc S got a makeover from Gera! Hannah missed one lady event to hang out with a guy and apparently Catalayst was turned on its head! I'm going to need a major gossip session to catch up!

Rymaus Liena “Ellie” Dax

Posted by: Whitney M (IP Logged)
Date: July 1, 2013 09:47AM

This isn't a really a quote, but I wanted to record the utter stupidity of our almost-end of game Jolt duel for posterity:

First, Sam and Levi duel. There's some flailing about the logistics of having a duel in a very small, cramped space. For some reason, Tim the Butcher decides to officiate. At some point, Levi realizes that she's not wearing her personal armor and decides to turn down a magistrate suit anyway, claiming that nothing will go wrong.

They take two steps away from each other, Tim calls the duel, Levi has a lightning draw only to promptly realize she still has her safety on, whomp whomp, and goes down like a chump.

Next, Claiohm joins the duel. Just as he and Sam draw on eachother, Dr. Black wanders straight through the middle. Sam holds his fire but, undeterred, Claiohm shoots Dr. Black with Chem damage and, still undeterred, reloads and goes on to shoot Sam, who realizes what's going on at the last minute, shoots back, and both of them drop.

Finally, Tim, looking down at the pile of bodies, in the most anguished voice says, "Why did I just officiate this duel? This was the worst idea ever!"

Date: July 1, 2013 09:47AM

[duplicate post]

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 07/01/13 11:00AM

Date: July 1, 2013 09:48AM

[Duplicate post]

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 07/01/13 11:00AM

Posted by: Steph T (IP Logged)
Date: July 1, 2013 10:07AM

"Are we giving this pineapple to Lifeblind?"
"Yeah, he paid for it already, but hassle him anyways for more."
(a moment later)
"KRYSTAL. I want my moonshine back."
"Fine, fine, you can have the pineapple, but that's a very valuable straw there, costs extra."
"That's right, you see a guy with a straw like this, you know he's a classy guy."

Posted by: Erin B (IP Logged)
Date: July 1, 2013 11:01AM

Descent is somehow lured into Diva's slumber party upon which various ladies of Catalyst plop him down in the hot seat and begin asking increasingly awkward questions about his access (wanted or not) to the thoughts and experiences of the Universal Mind. It more or less went like this:

Ladies: "Does the Hive have such thing as surprises?" "Do you have the same dreams?" "Do you have a better understanding of women because your brain is sort of part girl now?"
Descent: "Uh...(FOIG answers)"
Ladies: "If you're dating someone, are they dating the whole Hive?" "Do you constantly experience getting intimate?" "Do you get sympathy cramps?" "Do you have the same...preferences for intimacy?"
Descent: "...I don't think I want to be here anymore." *shifts awkwardly in his seat*
Ladies (in high-pitched unison): "But we want to know!"

And there needs to be a shout out for Cards Against Catalyst. Such a good idea!

Date: July 1, 2013 11:30AM

Poor, poor Descent.

Eventually he just crumbles into a ball and waits for us to "stop being so mean to him."

Posted by: Hunter A (IP Logged)
Date: July 1, 2013 02:52PM

Post event party but still funny. "Not liking Zeppelin is definitely a deal breaker."

Date: July 1, 2013 02:59PM

"Where's Liza? Her bar shift is starting."
"Oh, she's getting her nails painted."
(actual confusion) "What? I MUST have misheard you."

Posted by: Hillary F (IP Logged)
Date: July 1, 2013 03:04PM

I wish I could remember the exact wordings, but Gregori is the best wingman/motivational speaker ever.

This whole thing starts with me and Mic sitting on the couch watching people and sort of joking around in the card room, when Gregori wishes me luck with my lady. Mic starts laughing, Alec starts pouting. Next thing I know, I've been whisked off to get wonderful advice from Gregori. Somewhere in there came this beautiful bit of encouragement.

"Have you ever been shot?"
"Well yeah."
"Have you ever been shot so the bullet is stuck in you.?"
"Yeah...once..."
"And that hurts a lot, right?"
"Yeah."
"And if you pull it out, you might bleed to death."
"Yeah..."
"So you can either pull it out and risk bleeding to death or you can live with the pain all your life. Which are you gonna do?"
"I need to go talk to her."

The moral of this story is that love is like getting shot.

Date: July 1, 2013 03:30PM

"Are we really the only people in the room with ammunition?"
"I think so. You know what it's time for..."
"SPEED MUGGING."

Posted by: Chelsea S (IP Logged)
Date: July 2, 2013 08:45PM

Grace: Gera..? I know you were throwing a party at the freeborn Fire..would you like to plan a wedding instead?
Gera: *insert Rarity type squealing and hand fluttering*
Grace looking to Tory: What did we just do....?
Gera: *starts ranting off all the things they need for the wedding while Tory and Grace seem to shrink and slink away*

So good. XD

Michelle *Mika* Slade >n.n<
Colony Touchstone 505 Morale Officer!
" Perks you up where you need it!"

Date: July 2, 2013 10:15PM

It will be the event of the season and it will be awesome! Tory and Grace just have to show up and be amazed smiling smiley

Rymaus Liena “Ellie” Dax

Posted by: Chrissy M (IP Logged)
Date: July 3, 2013 09:39AM

Another not so much a quote, but amusing moment.

Hannah and Wilhelmina at the post pub crawl bar comiserating over choco-marshellow-tinis how neither of them got to be first lady of Catalyst.

Posted by: Chris M (IP Logged)
Date: July 3, 2013 09:47AM

If you're going THERE, Jim's Tina Turner impression was epic

Date: July 3, 2013 09:51AM

So I was talking to Chris about this OOG, and told him that I decided Stark doesn't need to be Governor for Hannah to act like a first lady. She can still do charity events, host parties, ect. So I was telling him about some plans I had, and here’s what he said:

Chris: very good, eleanor
Wendy: I got to play the part
Chris: yes.... give stark polio
Wendy: no no no
Chris: Ok.... maybe go Michelle Obama.... we can accuse stark of not being from mother

I was amused smiling smiley

Rymaus Liena “Ellie” Dax

Posted by: Steve H (IP Logged)
Date: July 6, 2013 03:58PM

"Doc we have to work on your bedside manner"-Jack after getting slapped with an Awaken by Doc Black

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.