Welcome Colonist !   There are 73 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:19

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Lost And Found Spring 2 2013
Posted by: Jim W (IP Logged)
Date: April 21, 2013 08:44PM

I have a few things that were handed to me on the assumption I was close geographically to the person who lost or misplaced them.

- Male toiletry kit, black, with standard dude toiletries, but also, notably, a jar of white Mehron makeup
- Large-ish tactical web vest (MOLLE, pretty modern, probably Chinese make), all black

Let me know if these are yours, please, and we can figure out how to get them to you.

timothy xavier

Re: Lost And Found Spring 2 2013
Posted by: Brandon W (IP Logged)
Date: April 22, 2013 12:07AM

Mehron grey? Like, cybernetic grey? I realized after dinner that I'd left my makeup, spirit gum and remover, and barrier spray all in a locker or on a counter. Sad day.

Posted by: Jim W (IP Logged)
Date: April 22, 2013 09:51AM

Mehron hair white, toothbrush, soap, deodorant, and eye stuff for someone with contacts, it looks like. Looks like the contact lens specs are PWR -5.75 BC 8.4 DIA 13.8.

timothy xavier

Posted by: Chelsea S (IP Logged)
Date: April 23, 2013 11:54AM

While doing laundry I have noticed that my vest for Gera is missing in action. It is black with navy threading stripes going down, and also has been altered at the top to fit a bit better. I believe it got sucked into someones things within the cabin I was in..but just putting it out here just in case. Thanks !

Michelle *Mika* Slade >n.n<
Colony Touchstone 505 Morale Officer!
" Perks you up where you need it!"

Posted by: Thomas G (IP Logged)
Date: April 23, 2013 11:57AM

I'm not even sure I actually brought them to FI, but I can't find 'em now...

I had a pair of black earbuds, the ones with the stupid crystals in them (shut up, it was a good deal on groupon). I'd actually painted over the crystals, so they should be just black earbuds with some vague faceting. If they're anywhere they'd have fallen off my bunk in the cast center.

www.groupon.com

Posted by: Steph T (IP Logged)
Date: April 23, 2013 12:01PM

I lost a pair of jewelry pliers in the cast area. They have red handles and smooth grips. I blame Trescha, with love. <3

Posted by: William B (IP Logged)
Date: April 23, 2013 08:11PM

Dear Steph - these pliers may have ended up in a military green satchel bag with a red medical cross on it because I thought they had fallen out of it, and placed them inside the bag while I was straightening out the bunks and vacuuming. Sorry!

Posted by: Daniel E (IP Logged)
Date: April 24, 2013 08:34AM

Totally saw that bag, saw red pliers in it. Not sure where it went off to; I think Derek threw it into the cast bag bin.

Posted by: Steph T (IP Logged)
Date: April 24, 2013 09:21AM

Thanks peeps!

Posted by: Derek H (IP Logged)
Date: April 24, 2013 09:48AM

EEN DAH BAHN!

Posted by: Nathan S (IP Logged)
Date: April 26, 2013 02:01PM

Now that I have unpacked, I'm pretty sure I lost my watch. It's a old fashioned black Casio . I think it was in my coat pocket with a couple AMPs (which someone correctly stole, I assume) when I left it in the cabin or commissary Friday night.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.