Welcome Colonist !   There are 44 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:18

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Stauer Monument Setup
Posted by: William B (IP Logged)
Date: April 18, 2013 12:37AM

Hello! Normally, I'd be showing up to site a little early to make sure that I set up the immobile water purification device prop that I built (I did set up the last one every event before we changed sites), but I am going to be arriving late to Spring II.

Is there anyone from the group who saw me put it together who will be on site early to help set up? It's not too complicated to assemble (it's one of those "no tools required" shelving deals), but it might be easier for someone who saw me putting it together. It's currently completely unassembled inside of a primarily orange cardboard box labeled "Stauer War Memorial" all over it in the barn.

I'll be present for cleanup and can take it apart and re-pack it (please don't throw the boxes included away, they can be stuck under a bunk in the WRAITH cabin for me to take care of).

I'm sorry that this is so last minute, but I have a professional opportunity Friday evening that I cannot pursue at any other time.

Thank you!
-Will / Orion

(I'm mostly asking for someone to set this up for the sake of continuity; if it can't happen I'll take care of it after game off and before game on for Saturday morning, since the device is /supposed/ to be there.)

INSTRUCTIONS IF NEEDED
If someone who didn't see it put together needs guidelines to assemble it: It goes to the right of the bridge down the hill from Catalyst prime, standing by the roots of the huge uprooted tree. It is a series of square 14" x 14" wire frame pieces covered in black plastic that connect together at the corners; the front of it is 2 panels wide by 3 panels tall, and the rectangular structure is 1 panel deep. On the front side, the top panels facing the viewer with the memorial lettering are actually doors that fit into gray connectors. All of the panels are connected by little connector pieces that are included; the black ones connect everything except for the doors/memorial panels. I can make adjustments if it's put together "wrong" without too much issue, but that's the gist of assembly.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 04/18/13 12:38AM

Re: Stauer Monument Setup
Posted by: Stu A (IP Logged)
Date: April 18, 2013 11:04AM

I will attempt to do it, depending on when I get there. I should be able to do it during check in.

Date: April 18, 2013 12:36PM

Thank you Stu! If you could even just oversee it with someone that would be great, since you saw me kitbash (heh) that thing together.

-Will

Posted by: Stu A (IP Logged)
Date: April 18, 2013 01:01PM

Way things are going we may have to add a module to it to hold all the new names.........

Posted by: Melanie N (IP Logged)
Date: April 18, 2013 01:16PM

If I get there early enough I can help set it up. I was hanging around last time it was set up. It will just depend on traffic.

Posted by: Alex S (IP Logged)
Date: April 18, 2013 02:37PM

I'll be happy to help set it up if my assistance is needed.

Date: April 18, 2013 07:30PM

Thank you guys!

Also, good news, I designed a module for it for more water-purifying electrocutey goodness! ...but I'm not adding it, or any names this cycle because OBVIOUSLY NOBODY DIED. >:|

NOPE

EVERYBODY IS FINE

MISSION IN PROGRESS

CARRY ON

( >/\< )

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 04/18/13 07:30PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.