Welcome Colonist !   There are 74 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:24

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Prop Transport
Posted by: Jeremy S (IP Logged)
Date: April 5, 2013 03:55PM

Since I had to get a new car and haven't had a chance to get a new trailer hitch installed on it, I can't use my trailer right now. I have several rought 4' x 4' sheets of plywood and plastic that I need to bring to the next event. Is there anyone near Ayer/Littleton, or passing through it, that could help me get them to the event?

Re: Prop Transport
Posted by: Chapman B (IP Logged)
Date: April 5, 2013 05:48PM

I take 495 south from NH, and my truck has a trailer hitch. Not sure if the wiring works at all, as i've never used it, but I've towed a trailer on other vehicles.
I am limited on seats in the truck, though, as both of them usually are occupied to and from the event.

Posted by: Brandon B (IP Logged)
Date: April 5, 2013 06:01PM

495 goes right by littleton and ayer! smiling smiley

Date: April 5, 2013 08:28PM

The trailer isn't registered since I didn't want to pay for something I'm not using yet. If you can move stuff fromt he bed of your truck to my car, we could transport the wood that way. I can fit a lot of stuff in my car, but 4' is just a little bit to wide for it. :/

Date: April 6, 2013 08:45AM

truck bed ain't always full. can probably get 4' square in there. how many sheets are we talking about?

Date: April 6, 2013 09:50AM

If we're bringign all 6? 24 sheets. Half of which will only be 1/2" thick with no extra bits on them, and the other half will have 2" rims on them.

Date: April 6, 2013 10:22AM

might have to play a game of tetris with all the gear but i should be able to cart the new space coffins.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.