Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:25

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Recruiting Player For Prototype Robot!
Posted by: William B (IP Logged)
Date: April 2, 2013 02:28PM

Hello!

As many of you are aware, I play a character who is doing extensive research into robotics.

I am currently looking for a player who would be interested in playing a prototype android. There are likely to be many limitations and benefits specific to this role that will require attention to detail, but the role is currently unfilled, and this particular Automaton must be played by a player, not a cast member.

Currently this role may be part-time or full-time, depending on IG circumstances. It may be possible for me to facilitate an appearance of this prototype robot character for a short time at Spring II for demonstration purposes, where I would need a player for 15-30 minutes, and the player would theoretically be free to play their main character for the majority of the event (after obtaining staff approval, of course). I will be constructing the costume and I can make some adjustments to fit it to the player in question.

Please contact me via private transmission if you are interested.

Thank you!

Re: Recruiting Player For Prototype Robot!
Posted by: Wendy M (IP Logged)
Date: April 2, 2013 02:40PM

I am so sad Jane is dead right now...she was always intended to become an automaton and I totally would have done this.

Rymaus Liena “Ellie” Dax

Posted by: Brandon B (IP Logged)
Date: April 2, 2013 02:50PM

Hrm...that might be a possibility for me...let me think on it.

Posted by: William B (IP Logged)
Date: April 2, 2013 02:50PM

You still could! I'm not turning a character into a robot, after all.

To clarify, this is not a change to your existing character, but a distinct character role. In the future I have plans to, as Orion, create a permanent Robot, so feasibly this could eventually be a permanent automaton role. However, this recruitment is for a one-shot prototype and/or procedural demonstration.

Thank you for your interest.

Posted by: Kevin G (IP Logged)
Date: April 3, 2013 10:40AM

I would be willing to help. I have some experience in the "strapped into a mechanical suit" department.

- Pulse -
* Freeborn Brother
* Mechanologist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.