Welcome Colonist !   There are 55 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:24

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Logistics Ride- Resolved!
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: March 21, 2013 01:18PM

So, Jelani just got a phone interview on Friday 3/29 at 2pm. Great for him, but not for me!

I find myself in the embarrassing position of needing a ride to event (just to, not home).

The caveats:

* I have all of the Logistics stuff with me, in addition to my personal gear. This equates to two large totes, one medium tote, a sleeping bag, and one mid-to-largish duffle bag and a few oddly shaped props.

* Me (and all the Logistics stuff) have to be on site by Friday at noon. Earlier would be awesome.

* Due to the Logistics Stuff, I can't take the T to meet you. I could possibly get a ride within a short distance from Jelani early Friday morning if you are near Stoughton, but otherwise I need a pickup in Stoughton (about 20 minutes south of Boston, off of route 24).

Thursday evening is an option, if someone is willing to go Wicked Early.

Please get in touch if you might be able to help me out.

logistics@future-imperfect.com

Thank you!

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 03/21/13 07:46PM

Re: Help Please! Logistics Needs A Ride To Event!
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: March 21, 2013 07:44PM

This is resolved! Thank you Wendy!

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.