Welcome Colonist !   There are 69 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:19

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Head Of Plot Announcement
Posted by: Anthony L (IP Logged)
Date: February 23, 2013 10:15AM

As we enter the spring 2013 season I wanted to address our future.

As some of you might have heard, Derek will be stepping down as Head of Plot after the Fall 2013 season. Although we are sad to see him leave us we, the Executive Board and ownership, are dedicated to continuing to produce a game at the highest standards.

With that said, we are proud to announce that Stephanie Tyll will be taking over the reins as Head of Plot in 2014. Steph has been with us since before the pre-launch and moved over to the cast side when we re-launched, she has also written for other LARPs in the area and we believe she will continue to grow the world of Future Imperfect in the years to come.

Over the next few events she and Derek will be working closely to insure a smooth transition.

Thank you
Anthony Linkens
Executive Director

Anthony Linkens
-Executive Director

Character:
Deputy Laal Umani

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 01/02/15 05:53PM

Re: Head Of Plot Announcement
Posted by: Steph T (IP Logged)
Date: February 25, 2013 12:05PM

Thanks for the props Anthony. I was flattered to be approached and honored to accept this position, and am excited to give back to this awesome community.

Derek has created an incredible game world, and we the players and cast have built on that to create an incredible community. I'm grateful to everyone - especially Derek - for that, and can't wait to take this next crazy step.

-Steph

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.