Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:19

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Come Cast Melting Point 3!
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: January 23, 2013 02:58PM

Hello there colonists!

We are offering our customary 'Cast Swap' UP bonus to those of you who turn out to cast for Melting Point III, being put on by Raggedy Edge Entertainment (comprised of some of our very own community). This isn't a cast 'swap' in the normal term of such, since MPIII is a one-shot weekend, but we want to lend support to our community (and to another fine game under the WTP umbrella!) so we're offering this up per our usual cast swap arrangement: 20 UP to anyone who comes out to cast for them for the weekend.

Of course, you could always come out and play, too- reg is still open! Many of us, self included, will be playing this time around.

Hope to see you there, on either side of the player/cast line.

For more information about MPIII, and to register as either a player or a cast member: www.pirateshollow.com

The tl;dr version: come cast for Melting Point III and get 20 UP. It is Feb 22-24 at YOC, and will be good bloody fun.

Cordially,

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 01/23/13 03:00PM

Re: Come Cast Melting Point 3!
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: January 23, 2013 03:01PM

PS: Logistics is a header. How could I *not* play?

PPS: If you do come cast, just try not to kill me *too* early!

Re: Come Cast Melting Point 3!
Posted by: Steph T (IP Logged)
Date: January 23, 2013 04:18PM

I am playing! Come shoot and stab me!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.