Welcome Colonist !   There are 61 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:19

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Arriving On Site Around 8pm
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: January 4, 2013 02:22PM

If you are having a Logistical Emergency and require my assistance for some reason, please be aware that I will be out of e-contact as of about 4pm this afternoon.

I expect to arrive at the hotel around 8pm this evening. Please feel free to get in touch with me at reasonable hours (ps: I am older than many of you, and consider anything past about 10pm without a specific invitation to be Unreasonable).

Check in will open promptly at 11am Saturday morning in the hallway near the function space (Hawthorne Room, for those new to the site). Due to the nature of the event, we will be striving to start Wicked On Time. Please help us achieve that goal by being prompt! Trust me, you'll want the time to be on YOUR side...

Please remember to have all personal gear/oog items stored somewhere that isn't in the hallway, and that the coatroom and game space will NOT be available for such.

See you on site!

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.