Welcome Colonist !   There are 65 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:20

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Weapons Repair Donation Work Available
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: November 19, 2012 12:43PM

Between the winter one day and the spring event, we will be offering Weapons Repair work for cast-side nerf and boffers. I am gauging interest early so we can divide labor and make sure that everything gets done in a timely fashion.

If you are interested, and are positive that you could deliver our weapons in need of repair back to us in time for the first spring event after taking receipt of them at the winter one day, please PM me or respond here that you are interested.

We've got both nerf and boffer to be fixed, so please indicate preference (or both).

All repairs made would need to be in keeping with the rulebook guidelines for weapons creation/modifications, but you would certainly be welcome to re-use whatever materials are still good with the weapons (core, etc).

UP awards will be based on your time spent, the cost of materials needed, quality of repairs, and getting them back to us timely.

Thanks kindly!

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Re: Weapons Repair Donation Work Available
Posted by: Alex S (IP Logged)
Date: November 19, 2012 10:22PM

already repairing a rampage for you guys smiling smiley I was going to send in a help request when I finished my pel to inform you guys, still will. Always happy to help, I love doing this kind of tinkering work! This rampage had some unexpected challenges, but I got it back up and running!

Re: Weapons Repair Donation Work Available
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: March 11, 2013 11:44AM

Hello there weapons repair-ers!

If you could please shoot me a PM or a help request letting me know which of the weapons you took for repair and will be returning at the Spring 1 event, it would be much appreciated and would help me award you UP quicker following the event!

Thanks kindly,

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.