Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:18

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Important: Science Glitch
Posted by: Thomas S (IP Logged)
Date: November 15, 2012 12:52AM

Salutations all!

A quick set of science thing. First and foremost, there was a website hiccup and your new blueprints & science procedures will not be on your sheets. Spread this info by word of mouth if at all possible!

Your new blueprints will be in your character folders (thanks Amber!) and are already added to the Autoforge (Wooo Alexandra!).

For your procedures, we play an honor system based game. We trust you with them. If you need clarifies on anything about them, ask me, Derek, or simply play as strait as possible and anything that needs a check, just add a help request about it after game.

Also, some of you may have noticed the VERY decreased price of research last cycle. There was a data entry problem and most of you recognized this and accordingly fixed your personal accounts. This was awesome of you and very much appreciated. For those of you that did not know how to handle the odd occurrence, just transfer the "owed" resources to one of the device or prepared procedure accounts.

Again, I am sorry about this and I am investigating the occurrence, but making sure you all have the procedures usable for game is vastly more important.

Thomas Schlapp
Head of Technology
Future Imperfect

Re: Important: Science Glitch
Posted by: Michel S (IP Logged)
Date: November 15, 2012 08:06AM

What is a "character folder"?

Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: November 15, 2012 08:45AM

"Character packet" aka "folder". IE: That thing I hand you at check in and someone generally threatens you with pinching if you don't return.

-Amber

Posted by: Wendy M (IP Logged)
Date: November 15, 2012 08:56AM

You mean that folder I forgot to return last game....I shall pay attention when packing tonight and if I find it, I shall return it to you at checkin.

Rymaus Liena “Ellie” Dax

Date: November 15, 2012 08:59AM

Also, one quick question. Does this only apply to researched items, or to procedures that were taught to you last game?

Rymaus Liena “Ellie” Dax

Posted by: Matthew A (IP Logged)
Date: November 15, 2012 09:06AM

What about starting Procedures? I just re-speced.

Leader of Vanguard Squad, Archipelago Liberation Forces

Date: November 15, 2012 09:50AM

Your starting ones should be fine, assuming you did it by deadline.

As for researched items, these are, primarily, what i am talking about. Anything another player taught you and . or you researched will be missing from your sheet.

If it was Preliminary research (you silly pure scientists), they will be included with your character packet.

If you need to have your procedure clarified, it SHOULD be on your character on the website right now. If you cannot see it, I will be bringing the list with me, but I will not be arriving until Saturday afternoon. I shall see about having the list with someone else for quick clarifications.

Thomas Schlapp
Head of Technology
Future Imperfect

Date: November 15, 2012 10:03AM

Thanks!

Rymaus Liena “Ellie” Dax

Posted by: Steph T (IP Logged)
Date: November 15, 2012 10:06AM

Thanks for all the hard work on the science stuff! smiling smiley

Date: November 15, 2012 11:51AM

Welcome!

Posted by: Jim W (IP Logged)
Date: November 15, 2012 01:57PM

The appropriate account to use for this is 'device', just to second Thomas' directions above.

timothy xavier

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.