Welcome Colonist !   There are 57 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:19

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Registration And The Storm
Posted by: Jim W (IP Logged)
Date: November 2, 2012 04:56PM

After a small amount of discussion and a majority vote, eBoard would like to extend the pre-reg price to those affected by the storm who are currently still without power and unable to register for the event in a more timely fashion.

Most folks should have power back by mid-next week... and if they don't, they likely have more pressing things to worry about than whether or not they are going to larp in a few weeks.

If they just 'reserve' a spot rather than pay online, they could then pay the pre-reg price at the door.

This will not present a Logistics issue for us unless they have not registered by the time of the Updating Deadline... or at least not an issue large enough that we can't make it work so that they don't have to worry about things.

So if you are impacted, please don't worry. Get us the information we absolutely need as soon as you can, but take care of yourself and your family and property first. We will do everything we can not to penalize you any more than the universe already managed to do.

-- Jim, for eBoard

timothy xavier

Re: Registration And The Storm
Posted by: Andrew B (IP Logged)
Date: November 3, 2012 04:17PM

Quote:
After a small amount of discussion and a majority vote,

You mean it wasn't a unanimous vote? WHO'S THE @#$%&?

Posted by: Jim W (IP Logged)
Date: November 3, 2012 05:46PM

Quote:
You mean it wasn't a unanimous vote? WHO'S THE @#$%&?

I mean I waited until I heard 4 votes and ran with it instead of waiting for the rest of the eBoard. They're not malicious, they just don't RESPOND TO MY POSTS

timothy xavier

Posted by: Stu A (IP Logged)
Date: November 5, 2012 04:35PM

Wait, who are you again? smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.