Welcome Colonist !   There are 44 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:23

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Event Points On Sunday
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: November 2, 2012 02:53PM

Event points (setup, event, cleanup, non-scheduled donations) will be added by the end of Sunday the 4th, in case anyone out there was starting to get twitchy. You have not been forgotten!

Cordially,

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Re: Event Points On Sunday
Posted by: Matthew A (IP Logged)
Date: November 2, 2012 03:16PM

*Twitch* thanks for the update.

Leader of Vanguard Squad, Archipelago Liberation Forces

Date: November 3, 2012 07:25AM

Happy Saturday morning surprise!

CP for event attendance and UP for event setup have been awarded.

UP for cleanup will be awarded soon.

Cordially,

-Amber

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Date: November 5, 2012 06:49PM

Owing to a fun new glitch with my computer, points for donations received at Fall 1 but not previously in the system (cast laundry, darts donations, etc) will not be able to be finished til tomorrow. They are in the system now, and you will be able to see if I have listed something for you there, but the actual awarding of the points will have to wait until tomorrow from work.

Have patience, my pretties! I am, in fact, on this!

Date: November 6, 2012 09:33AM

Ok, all event points with the EXCEPTION of Cleanup have been awarded. As soon as I get the cleanup points list, I will take care of those as well.

If you have any non-cleanup-points related issues with points from last event, please PM or help request me!

Cordially,

-Amber

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.